XPOWER X-800TF Pet Grooming Cage Dryer with Multi Cage Drying Hose Kit
The XPOWER X-800TF Cage Dryer with 800MDK is perfect for busy grooming shops that book too many coated dogs requiring high air volume and hands-free drying. With the built-in 3-hour timer, you can just leave the XPOWER X-800TF on and work on another job without having to worry about wasting electricity or forgetting to turn the air mover off. Also, this machine is made with tough ABS plastics allowing you to put it in the harshest environments.
Featuring a brushless low maintenance motor; this dryer is durable, lightweight, quiet, and powerful –producing up to 3200 cubic feet per minute. This dryer is packed with convenient features such as 3 adjustable speeds, an optional 3-hour timer, safe heat-free air, and an easy clean double filter system. Run several of these dryers all day without the worry of electrical costs thanks to an energy-efficient 7.5 amp draw motor. The XPOWER 800 MDK hose kit for the X-800TF cage dryer features a lockable adapter collar with three durable 8 ft. x 4.5-inch flex hoses for multiple cage drying.
Included in your kit are three air flow gates with integrated cage attachment clips. Airflow gates can easily be opened or closed to direct air flow into only occupied cages. Six hose clamps are included for air flow gates and hose attachments. Hoses are made of highly flexible vinyl with a metal inner support coil to facilitate hose expansion or collapse.
- 3-hour timer and 3-speed settings with 4-angle drying positions (0°, 20° kickstand, 45° & 90°)
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use) housing design
- Sturdy high flexible synthetic rubber construction with reinforced spiral metal support coil, no crimp, no pinch hose
- Three-cage hang-on gates, non-slip guillotine engineering precise air control to individual cages
- Filter kit included; 25 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Powerful, energy-efficient and quiet 3/4 HP induction motor
- Low 7.5 Amps draw with 3200 CFM safe no heat airflow
- Dual thermal protection
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
Unit Comparison Chart
|XPOWER X-430TF||115V / 60 Hz||1/3 HP||3.8 A||2,000 CFM||3|
|XPOWER X-800TF||115V / 60 Hz||3/4 HP||7.5 A||3,200 CFM
- SPEEDS - 3
- RPM - 1,100 / 1,250 / 1,350
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 35.1
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 17.5" x 113.5" x 18.5"
- BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 41.4
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 25.6″ x 18.7″ x 17.3″
- OPERATING POSITIONS - 4
- CORD LENGTH - 20 ft
- HOUSING- Injection Mold ABS
- DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION - Yes
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.