XPOWER X-430TF-MDK Professional 3-Speed Pet Grooming Cage Dryer
Featuring a brushless low maintenance motor; this dryer is lightweight, quiet, and powerful—producing up to 2000 CFM heat-free airflow directly from the machine. The XPOWER X-430TF Cage Dryer with 430MDK Multi-Cage Drying Hose Kit is perfect for busy grooming shops that book too many coated dogs, which require high air volume and hands-free equipment for the most efficient drying.
This dryer is packed with convenient features such as a 3-speed control, an optional 3-hour timer, safe room-temperature air, and an easy-clean, washable double filter system, and may be used without the MDK as a fan for ventilation and drying surfaces. Several cage dryers can run all day without worrying over high electrical cost or overload, thanks to an energy-efficient 3.8-amp power draw with ETL/C-ETL international safety certification. All XPOWER pet dryers are manufactured with durable, rugged, and high-impact ABS plastic housing and offer the lowest possible maintenance with larger air volume production.
- Dual Purpose - May be converted to a utility fan for drying and ventilation applications; simply remove the Multi-Cage Drying Kit
- Powerful and quiet 1/3 HP motor capable on high settings to produce 2000 cfm of safe room temperature air
- The option of Always-On setting or utilize the 3-hour timer that gives the convenience of hands-free operation
- 3 cage-hanging gates with a non-slip adjustable opening to ensure precise air control to individual cages
- Comes with 3 extendable hoses up to 8 feet to allow simultaneous drying on 3 individual cages
- Easy-to-clean filters on each side of the unit capture pet dander, fur, and hair to maintain motor performance
- The filters snap off easily and are washable and reusable for long-lasting business
- 3-speed settings with 4-angle drying positions (0°, 20° kickstand, 45° & 90°)
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Dual thermal protection and ETL/CETL safety certified
- Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
Unit Comparison Chart
|115V / 60 Hz
|115V / 60 Hz
- RPM - 1,000 / 1,350 / 1,600
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 27
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 15.5" x 113.0" x 15.0"
- BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 31.3
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 20.1" x 20.1" x 15.0"
- OPERATING POSITIONS - 4
- CORD LENGTH - 20 ft
- HOUSING- Injection Mold ABS
- DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION - Yes
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.