VetLine 60" Stainless Steel Veterinary Overhang Wet Table with Knee Space and Storage Drawers
The VetLine stainless-steel wet table provides you flexibility for all your daily surgical procedures, dental services, and bathing, as well as your other daily needs. The heavy-duty liner is 6" deep and measures 60"L x 24"W. The liner features radius corners to eliminate all seams and welds. This all stainless steel wet table is constructed of 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless. We use all stainless hardware, which includes all latches, hinges and handles. The base includes 1 large cabinet. This unit has a knee space for added convenience and comfort for sitting during procedures. A stainless-steel prep rack is included.
*Note: Plumbing fixture and rack cover pictured sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 60"L x 24"W x 36"H
- 1 spacious cabinet for lower storage
- Choose left or right side plumbing
- High-quality 304 grade, 16-gauge bi-level stainless steel sink/liner
- 6" deep liner
- Stainless steel prep rack sits on inner lip and is easy to clean
- Plumbing fixtures sold separately
- Ships Fully Assembled - No assembly required
- Made in the USA
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes tabletop and base.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.