PetLift Grooming Tub Hair Traps
We stock 3 different hair traps, each will fit your PetLift Grooming Tub. Select the trap that best meets your needs.SmartWay Hair Interceptor:
PetLift's SmartWay Hair Interceptor is the original top-loaded hair trap system. This trap will collect even the tiniest hair fibers which will prevent clogging of P-traps and sewer lines. This drain assembly features a revolutionary cleanout cylinder that traps the hair and easily lifts out from the top of the drain for convenient cleaning. It eliminates the trouble of crawling under tubs to clean messy traps and prevents costly plumbing bills. Easy installation.Watts Hair Trap:
A sophisticated hair trap, which stops the hair clog before it becomes an expensive time-consuming problem. Nickel-plated cylindrical strainer within the hair interceptor has 1 1/8" openings and provides a free flow area four times the area of the line.Wide Mouth Hair Interceptor - IAMPO Certified:
The Wide Mouth Hair Interceptor can catch a greater volume of hair, fur, and debris from your waste system. This unit also gives you the advantage to cut down and almost eliminate sewage gases from drifting out of the drain pipe into your home or building. Protects and keeps your septic or public water systems running smoothly. This system provides easy access to the wide mouth cylinder inside your bathing tub. The unit can be easily emptied from the top of the tub in a flash. This unit meets IAMPA plumbing codes for the United States.
PetLift Ships from FL via Freight Carrier
- Most items will ship within 1-2 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.