VetLine LowMax Electric Veterinary Surgery Table - Extra Low Height
This LowMax vetLine surgery table boasts smooth electric operation and raises to 41" high. Convenient duplex electric outlet on the base, for easy plug-in of electrically operated implements. The heavy-duty stainless steel top has raised-edges and channels, and an easy to use tilt-top mechanism to direct fluids to the drain outlet and comes equipped with a hook for an optional collection pail. This table provides complete surgery functions, with a sleek, slimline look, and a powerful lift capacity.
- Top measures 22"W x 58"L with raised edge to prevent dripping
- Surgery top is fabricated with 304-grade, 16-gauge stainless steel
- Channels on top direct fluids to the drain outlet with pail hook
- Top has four tie-down restraint cleats
- Easy, hand-adjustable tilt-top mechanism
- The base is double powder coated and will stand up to cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Foot-operated pedals on both sides, raises from 13 1/2" to 41" high
- Smooth lowering and lifting function capacity up to 300 lbs.
- A stationary table with plug-in electric operation
- Duplex electric outlet on base
- Adjustable leveling feet on base
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in the USA
Surgery Table Comparison Chart
|Model||Mobile Table||LowMax||Hydraulic Table||V-Top Surgical||V-Top Surgical||Flat Top Surgical||Classic Table|
|Min Max Height||17" - 44"
||36" Fixed||36" Fixed||27"- 37"|
|Base Material||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||7 ga. & Laminate|
|Base Finish||Powder Coated||Powder Coated||Powder Coated||Brushed Metal||Brushed Metal||Brushed Metal||Laminate|
|Top Dimensions||22" x 58"||22" x 58"||22" x 44"||19" x 44"||19" x 44"||22" x 44"||22" x 44"|
|Top Material||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss|
|Top Type||Til-Top & Drain Hole||Til-Top & Drain Hole||Til-Top & Drain Hole||V Tilt||V Tilt||Flat Tilt||Flat Tilt|
|Drain Hole/Pail Hook||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Corner Bumper Guards||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Duplex Electrical Outlet (base)||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Adjusting Floor Levelers||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Two (2) Year Manufacturer Warranty
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes tabletop and electric components. 5 Year Warranty for the Table Frame for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.