VetLine Drop-In Stainless-Steel Wet Table Liner 48" & 60"
VetLine wet tables drop-in liners are 6" deep and known for their superior performance and durability, choose from several sizes to best fit all your daily surgical procedures and dental services, as well as your other daily needs. This heavy-duty liner features radius corners to eliminate all seams and welds. All VetLine wet tables are constructed of 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless.
Each table is furnished with a Prep Rack and have all stainless hinges and latches.
- 6" deep heavy-duty liner
- High quality 304 grade, 16-gauge bi-level stainless steel sink/liner
- Stainless steel prep rack sits on neat inner lip and provides easy cleanup
- Equipped with convenient floor levelers to adjust for proper water drainage
- Includes prep rack
- Shipps FULLY Assembled!
- Plumbing fixtures sold separately
- Made in the USA
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Most items will ship within 5-7 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.