Poly Pet Tubs Walk-In Professional Dog Washing Tub
Poly Tubs are an innovative, attractive and practical alternative to traditional stainless steel pet tubs. They are constructed of 1/2" thick durable, high-density polyethylene (the same material used to build 10,000 gal fire truck tanks). They are easier to clean, quieter to use, drain faster and are more durable than a standard tub. Poly Tubs are FDA and USDA approved, Made in the USA and come with an industry-leading 10-year warranty!
Tub Features & Details:
- Choose 48" or 58" Wide
- Step-in height of 10"
- Back and side walls are 40" tall
- Front wall is 14" tall
- Faucet Holes (your choice of side) 8" or 4" on center (or not drilled)
- Double drain holes (on faucet side)
- 1/2" thick Rubber Mat with Mat Holders
- 2 Restraint Bars
- Custom sizes and colors available, contact us for a quote
Accessories Kit - Sold Separately includes:
- T&S Spray Unit (faucet, sprayer, hose, vacuum breaker, spray holder)
- Faucet Installation Kit (solid brass nipples, locknuts, washers, and elbows)
- Two Stainless-Steel Drains with Strainers
- Drain Pipe that connects to both drains
Why Choose Poly Pet Tubs
Poly Pet Tubs are made using a durable, high-density polyethylene that is a full 1/2" thick, making it the strongest tub on the market! This means your tub Will NOT rust, corrode, or tarnish and is completely stain and odor resistant. It's also safe with most chemicals including chlorine bleach, ammonia, alcohol, and most acids
Poly Pet tubs are impact resistance and do not dent or ding like metal. Quite to use, unlike a metal tub, there is no noise from objects such as sprayer heads, hoses, doors, dryer nozzles striking the metal that can spook dogs and irritate people.
Poly surfaces are significantly easier to rinse off and keep clean than stainless steel. Poly tubs resist scum/bacteria buildup. Nothing sticks to a poly tub, even markers, dyes, paint, glues, construction adhesives, caulking, and silicone come off even after fully drying!
FDA & USDA Approved and RoHS Compliant
Top Poly Tub Benefits:
- Splash walls are higher than other tubs to better contain water and hair
- Poly surfaces are significantly easier to rinse off and keep clean compared to stainless steel
- Double drains provide better, faster draining than other tubs and are recessed flush to the tub floor
- Restraint bars give easy secure attachment points for better positioning of dogs. Hooks are available upon request.
- Mat included is 1/2" thick rubber and attaches to tub floor
- Prevents sliding/slipping yet is easily lifted to cleaning and provides a secure, comfortable footing for dogs
- Allows water and debris to run off and eliminates the need for expensive flooring grate
- The space around the mat provides excellent drainage and stops hair from becoming trapped in the grate like other tubs.
Poly Pet Tubs 10-Year Warranty:
Poly Pet Tubs offers an industry-leading comprehensive 10-year warranty that includes on-site repairs for 3 years and free return shipping for 5 years. Find all the warranty details here Poly Pets Tubs Comprehensive 10 Year Warranty
Poly Tubs Ship from New York via Freight Carrier
- Poly Tubs are made-to-order and take 4-6 weeks to manufacture before they can ship
- You will receive a shipping notification with tracking when it ships
- See the map below for estimate transit times to your location.
Freight Shipping Details
We use freight shipping for some items if they are oversized or the weight exceeds 150 lbs. There are several options that need to be selected when using freight as a delivery method, items arrive on a large shipping truck and require additional information to deliver properly. Below are the definitions of these options. It's important to choose the correct option for your delivery location or there may be additional fees charged to you by the freight company.
Freight shipping normally takes 3-7 business days to arrive. Once the freight carrier arrives in your area they will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted.Residential Address
A residential address is defined as any location that is zoned as residential real estate. If you own a business that is operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises it is considered "residential". Liftgate service (see below) is strongly advised for residential addresses; it is not automatically included and we have found that most residential addresses are not suitable for delivery without liftgate.Commercial Address
A commercial address is defined as an area zoned commercial real estate or zoned by your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses are used exclusively for business and have tractor-trailer access with a loading dock.Liftgate Service
A liftgate is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck that will physically lower your order to the ground so that you can take it inside your business or home. The truck driver will place your order on the ground using the liftgate and you are responsible for bringing it inside.
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock, additional fees may apply.
- No Liftgate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.