PetLift Mini Pet Grooming Bath Tub for Tall People, Wheelchair Accessible, ADA
No more back-breaking, leaning or bending over to bathe your smaller clients. This "mini" tub fits conveniently into smaller shops and spaces and is perfect for small animals, cats and dogs up to 30lbs! Used in both professional and home settings, the Mini Monster Bath is becoming one of our most popular tubs. As with all PetLift stainless steel tubs it is easy to clean, low maintenance and designed specifically with the groomer in mind!.32" Mini Monster Tub:
The Mini Monster Bath is the perfect tub for small animals, cats and dogs up to 30 lbs! This tub is great for smaller dogs or taller groomers, the front panel stands at 34" in height and 32" wide putting your furry clients at a great working level.48" Tub (ADA Compliant):
The Rascal Bath is the newest stainless steel tub in the PetLift line and has all the same great features as our popular Mini Monster Tub, but also adds 40% more space with its 48” width. It conveniently accommodates animals up to 60 lbs. and will handle small to medium sized dogs easily and efficiently, raising the animal to a higher height than our standard baths.
The Rascal Bath is designed to meet ADA Handicap code requirements.Features:
- Tub is fabricated with 16 gauge, high-quality 304-grade stainless steel
- Fully welded and finely crafted to provide years of use
- Seamless tub basin to prevent water leakage
- Cove molding on all edges for increased tub wall integrity
- 2 eye hooks to keep animal safely secured inside while bathing
- Adjustable feet
- Plumbing can be located on left or right side of tub
- Water port holes predrilled at 4" on center
- Plumbing fixtures sold separately
- Shipps fully assembled on a pallet
- Made in the USA
- Accommodates breeds up to 60 LBS
- 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub
- Water Port Holes: 4" On-center with drain on same side
- 32"L x 21.25"W x 58"H - 7" Deep
- 48"L x 21.25"W x 58"H - 7" Deep
- Front panel is 7"" high
- Leg adjusts from 1 inch to 2.25 inches for leveling
Ten (10) Year Manufacturer Warranty
A ten (10) year manufacturer warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Warranty covers stainless steel animal baths against leakage and rust, provided the tub is maintained with proper care and cleaning. Please note that over time, the appearance of “rust” on the stainless steel can occur. This is not the stainless steel material, but material introduced from the environment that could include chemicals, air particles, dirt, moisture or other factors. Standard stainless steel cleaning practices will remove the appearance of staining/rust.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.