PetLift Classic Stainless-Steel Pet Grooming Bath Tub
The most economical stainless steel tub in the PetLift lineup. PetLift Classic Series tubs feature a matte finish exterior ideal for indoor/outdoor use as well as applications with reclaimed or recycled water systems. Fully welded, fully enclosed stainless steel tub that accommodates breeds up to 200 pounds.Features:
- Tub is fabricated with 16 gauge, high-quality 304-grade stainless steel
- Seamless tub basin to prevent water leakage
- Matte finish
- 4 eye hooks to keep animal safely secured inside while bathing
- Adjustable feet for proper water drainage
- Plumbing can be located on left or right side of tub
- Plumbing fixtures can be purchased separately
- Shipps fully assembled on a pallet
- Made in the USA
- Accommodates breeds up to 300 LBS
- 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub
- Water Port Holes: 4" On-center with drain on same side
- 48"L x 24.5"W x 57"H (Back) x 36.75"H (Front) x 15"D | 220 lbs
- 58"L x 24.5"W x 57"H (Back) x 36.75"H (Front) x 15"D | 237 lbs
Ten (10) Year Manufacturer Warranty
A ten (10) year manufacturer warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Warranty covers stainless steel animal baths against leakage and rust, provided the tub is maintained with proper care and cleaning. Please note that over time, the appearance of “rust” on the stainless steel can occur. This is not the stainless steel material, but material introduced from the environment that could include chemicals, air particles, dirt, moisture or other factors. Standard stainless steel cleaning practices will remove the appearance of staining/rust.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.