PetLift MasterLift Low-Rider Electric Grooming Table with Rotating Tabletop
MastLift Low-Rider is the premium line, electric grooming table from PetLift. It is the strongest, most durable table available from PetLift; powerful enough to be the workhorse of your business. The low rider drops down to 15" in height, allowing walk on and off for the animal, making it less stressful for the animal and offering back saving relief to the handler. Increased convenience and productivity are just some of the benefits of this versatile design!Features
- Table frame is constructed of 7 gauge, heavy-duty, double powder-coated steel
- Tabletop is made of moisture-resistant marine plywood supported by steel crossbars
- Lowers to 15" and raises to 45" high
- Motorized actuator provides smooth, quiet lifting and lowering action
- 375lbs weight capacity
- Floor pedals, located on both sides of the table
- Plug and play actuator system that provides easy serviceability
- Duplex outlet mounted on the frame for added convenience
- Leveling feet on legs
- 7 colors to choose from (powder-coat finish)
- Shipped fully assembled on a pallet
- Made in the USA
Model Comparison Chart
|Model #||Fixed Top||Rotating Top||Lighted Top||Extra Long Top|
|Table Dimensions:||24" x 42" Top||24" x 46" Top||23.5" x 42" Top||24" x 54" Top|
|Colors||Available in 7 Colors||Available in 7 Colors||Available in 7 Colors||Available in 7 Colors|
|Additional Features||Top rotates 360° and locks in quarterly positions||Vibrant lit tabletop aids in grooming dark, black coats, and 1/4" Plexiglass top helps to reduce glare. Includes built-in clamp and stainless Grooming Post.||In Royal Blue. Includes Grooming Post, with 180° rotation, locks in 5 positions.|
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes table top and electric components. 5 Year Warranty for the Table Frame for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.