PetLift Grooming Arms and Grooming Posts
Designed to work well with all PetLift grooming and exam tables, these grooming arms allow you to work more confidently and safely with the dog securely held in place to your grooming table. We offer several variations see below for details on each.
Standard Clamp-On Grooming Post
Our heavy-duty clamp has a spring-loaded mechanism that prevents the post from slipping or dropping. This smart system allows one-hand height adjustment while holding the animal with the other. The post is fabricated of heavy-duty 1" square, 14 gauge stainless steel tubing. Adjusts in height from 12" to 40". Accommodates tabletops up to 1 ¼” thick. Stainless steel protection plate included protects the underside wood integrity.
Double X-Tenda Clamp-On Grooming Post
This frame is the perfect harness system for grooming any animal. The arms and extension bar form a continuous frame over your table and allows you full access to the animal. With 12 heavy duty eye hook points, you can gently secure even the feistiest of animals. The arms of this heavy-duty support system are fabricated of heavy-duty 1" square, 14 gauge stainless steel tubing. This system is outfitted with 2 of our popular Smart Post Clamps which provides an easy one-hand height adjustment while holding the animal with the other. Includes 2 posts, 1 crossbar, and 2 Smart Post Clamps. Adjusts in height from 12" to 40". Extends from 36" to 42" in length. Clamp fits tables up to 1 ¼” thick.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.