PetLift AquaQuest Stainless Steel Walk-In Pet Grooming Bath Tub - 48" & 58"
The AquaQuest was the very first walk-in tub engineered and developed for the professional grooming industry and set the standard for all others to follow; it is now used by more professionals than any other tub! Cove molded edges increase tub wall integrity. Constructed using 16-gauge stainless steel tub allows for easy walk-in ability for larger animals with a convenient ramp that extends and withdraws into the face of the tub. Both the ramp and the slide-away stainless steel door allow easy access, but even more so, can be operated with one hand allowing the groomer to safely and efficiently handle each pet. Includes hose hook and drain assembly.
This animal bath is used by more professionals worldwide because of its unique and ground-breaking design that focuses on the exact needs of each groomer and their animals.
- Fabricated with 16 Gauge, high-quality 304-grade stainless steel
- Fully welded - will not leak
- Double reinforced front panels
- Cove molding on all edges
- Telescoping full extension ramp with non-slip rubber padding
- Includes 2 types of animal restraints - 1 tie out bar with floating ring and 2 eye hooks
- Adjustable feet for proper water drainage
- Choice of left or right side of tub plumbing
- Plumbing fixtures can be purchased separately
- Made in the USA
Plumbing Side Choice:
Plumbing choice of right or left side only. Door and ramp will be on the opposite side (ex. plumbing on the right side means door on the left side).
- Can accommodate breeds up to 300 LBS
- 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub
- Water Port Holes: 4" on-center with drain on same side
- 48"L x 24.5"W x 57"H (Back) x 36.75"H (Front) x 15"D
- 60"L x 24.5"W x 57"H (Back) x 36.75"H (Front) x 15"D
- Specification Sheet Downloads
Ten (10) Year Manufacturer Warranty
A ten (10) year manufacturer warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Warranty covers stainless steel animal baths against leakage and rust, provided the tub is maintained with proper care and cleaning. Please note that over time, the appearance of “rust” on the stainless steel can occur. This is not the stainless steel material, but material introduced from the environment that could include chemicals, air particles, dirt, moisture or other factors. Standard stainless steel cleaning practices will remove the appearance of staining/rust.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Most items will ship within 5-7 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.