Northstar Plastics Durable White Grooming Tub
Featuring a Curved designed side panel to look less ‘institutional’ and provide splash protection. The small shelf on top gives space for small supply bottles. Also holes and hooks for brushes, combs, etc. With Internal raised grate with both low and high positions for various dog sizes and provides a ‘sump’ under grate for collection of water, hair, suds, etc., and keeps the dog from standing in dirty water and soap – no mats to wash or stain a tub
The 2-inch diameter shower-style drain with a pre-collection strainer makes it easier for quick draining. It features an easy-remove guillotine-style door opposite the faucet with multiple D-rings on the back and sides for securing the dog. All-white construction for a bright neat and clean finish.
Note: Some pictures show optional accessories or configurations that may not be included in a standard grooming tub.
- Greater stability than individual legs
- A visual barrier for drain plumbing
- Storage compartment for large/heavy bottles, towels, or other supplies
- Drain holes for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs for both leveling and tub slope to drain
Optional Accessories - Sold Separately
- Simple assist into and out of the tub
- No slippery ramps or confusing stairs
- The grated platform is non-slip and easy to clean
- Rubber feet for non-skid
- Faucet/Sprayer Kit
- T&S heavy-duty grooming faucet w/coil hose and spray nozzle
- Dual-lever for individual water supply
- Hook for spray nozzle
- Drain Strainer
- Easily collect pet hair in you drain
- Easy to clean and maintain
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyNorthstar Plastics warrants to the original purchaser this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required). Specific exclusions from this warranty include damage caused by accident, improper use, or abuse, including damage caused by pets. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping and handling charges. This warranty is the only warranty made by Northstar Plastics and replaces any and all previous warranties.
Northstar Plastics ships from Iowa via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18 wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.