Groomer's Best Durable 3-Unit Cage Bank
Ready To Use and Easy to Clean
Groomer’s Best cage banks are one-of-a-kind products made right here in the USA.
This product is a fully-assembled, 20-gauge stainless steel cage bank on wheels that includes three units, smooth gliding locking casters, and doors that operate on a secure hook-and-latch system.
Each bank features a polyethylene floor grate on top of a slanted cage floor, as a part of the Spray & Drain Cleaning System. This unique design allows any waste to flow down to the bottom of the entire cage bank unit, making this one of the most sanitary and easiest-to-clean cage banks available. It also keeps the furry occupant drier, cleaner, and most importantly, calmer and more comfortable.
- Made from high-quality 20-gauge Stainless Steel
- Delivered fully assembled and ready for use
- Polyethylene floor grates for each unit and a bottom waste tray
- Set of 4 heavy-duty locking casters provide 2" high total height/clearance
- Doors operate on a hook-and-latch system
- Unique waste drainage system for easy cleaning
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Product Comparison Chart
|Unit||Complete Unit Dimensions||Cage Dimension
||Cage Door Dimension||Weight|
|3 Unit Cage Bank||57.5"W x 31"H x 26.5"D||19"W x 22"H x 24.5"D||17"W x 22"H||195 lbs|
|5 Unit Cage Bank||57.5"W x 64"H x 26.5"D||17"W x 22"H x 24.5"D||17"W x 22"H||335 lbs|
|6 Unit Cage Bank||57.5"W x 57"H x 26.5"D||19"W x 22"H x 24.5"D||17"W x 22"H||385 lbs|
|9 Unit Cage Bank||57.5"W x 76.5"H x 26.5"D||19"W x 22"H x 24.5"D||17"W x 22"H||410 lbs|
- Guaranteed to never rust.
- Hygienic and extremely durable.
- 20-gauge stainless steel.
- Ready to use.
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty. Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.