E-Collar ET-302 Mini Educator 1/2 Mile Remote 2-Dog Trainer Collar
The Most Human & Effective Dog Training Collar on the Market
The E-Collar ET-300 Mini Educator is a 2 Dog, 1/2 mile range collar trainer packed with unique features and employs a proprietary "blunt" stimulation and is the most effective and humane dog collar trainer available. The small transmitter is easy to hold, store or carry and great for situations when discreetness is necessary. The small 2.4-ounce receiver provides 100 different levels of stimulation allowing it to work well for large and small dogs, as well as alternative stimulations of tone and vibration.
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of 'blunt' stimulus to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
- LONG RANGE - 1/2 mile range
- SMALL to LARGE DOGS - From 5lbs and larger
- SAFE & HUMANE - Delivers a tapping sensation to vibrations but more intense
- WATERPROOF - Transmitter & collar receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500') and the transmitter floats!
- NIGHT USE - Transmitter has an illuminated LCD display and collars have night tracking lights, easily controlled via the transmitter.
- RUGGED - Shock resistant, rated up to 5000 Gs
- QUICK CHARGE - 2 hours charge time with included Li-Polymer batteries
- VERSATILE - Select a stimulation level from 1-100, for dogs of all temperament levels. Pre-program a Boost of 1- 60 as well as vibration sensation settings.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - the receiver has an ergonomic and intuitive "stopwatch" design, letting you use and not take your eyes off of your dog
- TRANSMITTER LOCATOR - Transmitter has built-in beeper to help locate your lost transmitter.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty - and lifetime limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Superior Design - Our intuitive 'stopwatch' design allows you to operate without the need to keep looking at your transmitter so you can watch and stay focused on your dog instead. The collar has a tracking light that can be set to continuously on or flashing, allowing you to track or locate your dog in the dark. The transmitter is fitted with a beeper that can be used to help you locate if lost. The transmitter is also waterproof and floats.
Stress-Free Blunt Stimulation is superior to Shock Collars
Educator collars use proprietary stimulation that’s ''blunt', not 'sharp' like a traditional shock collar. This stimulation levels are adjustable from 1 to 100 and have been found to be much stressful to the dog, yet still giving ample incentive for your dog to listen and obey your commands. To help with stubborn dogs boost levels of 1 to 60 are available. eCollar Educator dog training collars give you the most humane and safest stimulation to control dogs on all temperaments, even when in "prey drive" and all while avoiding undue stress.
Pavlovian Tone - When the button is held down, the dog first hears a 1½ second tone, followed by stimulation, unless the button is released. Dogs quickly learn to associate the tone with stimulation and soon respond to the tone itself.
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- Two (2) Waterproof Miniature Collar Receivers
- Four (4) Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- Two (2) ¾” X 30” Biothane Collars (Cut to Size)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual (includes training info)
- Lanyard for Remote Transmitter
- Storage Box
- Remote: 3.4 oz., 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick
- Receiver: 2.4 oz., 2.0” x 1.5" x 1.1”
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” x 30”, 1.46 oz. (cut to size)
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, an RMA form, and a UPS/ USPS Prepaid return shipping label to send your defective item back.
E-Collar Ships from Indiana via UPS Ground
- Items normally ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
- You will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as we ship
- Transit time is normally 2-5 business day, use the map below to estimate transit time to your location:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.
My 2 hyper German Shepherds have not done well with his obedience, especially regarding recall. After much research we decided on the E-collar and so happy we did. They are finally learning boundaries and to listen to my commands. I have seen a huge improvement in just this past week of working with it. I love all the different controls and abilities this device has. I would highly recommend this collar if you are thinking about investing in one. Thanks for shipping it so quickly, it only too, 2 days to arrive!
We got the Mini Educator two dog trainer , after our old Tri Tronics collars quit working ( after 15 years ). I am very happy with the Mini Educator , we have a Yellow Labrador & a German Shorthair Retriever who need a occasional correction. I am very impressed with the quality and functionality of the Mini Educator , especially considering the price . I really like the vibration mode and is the only setting I need to use when correcting our dogs. If you don’t need a long range collar system I would highly recommend the Mini Educator 👍
I used to be totally against e-collars but was so afraid of my dog getting away from me and running off. That has all changed with the e-collar, I now taker her on walks around the neighborhood off collar and she listens to everything I tell her. If she doesn't, a quick tap of the button gets her attention and we're back on track. My dog used to be very stubborn and never listened to me. I really like that there are so many levers (100) of intensity and it does not shock. I tried it on my hand and it vibrates only, it also has some great night features. The money spend on this collar has been well worth it, I no longer fear my dog and her running away.