XPOWER XD-125 Commercial Dehumidifier with Automatic Purge Pump and Drainage Hose
Reduce moisture levels at different job sites with the XPOWER XD-125 dehumidifier. Ideal for moisture monitoring in stores, water damage recovery sites, and other industrial applications. Capable of eliminating 125 pints per day at 90% relative humidity, the XD-125's state-of-the-art electronic control panel is programmable with a relative humidity between 90% and 26%.
An electronic display monitors the current humidity of your place of work as well as the working time. The unit’s auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full – eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels. The control panel also includes a manual purge switch. Easily transported, the XD-125 is compact and features two shock-absorbing semi-pneumatic wheels. A sturdy and durable body and an integrated design ensure years of service.
- A built-in water pump with a drainage hose automatically purges when full- eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels
- Water removal capacity: 76 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 125 Pints/Day (90°F, 90% RH)
- Uses standard refrigerant (R410A); with operation range between 33° – 100°F (1° – 38°C)
- High-efficiency rotary compressor with advanced recessed digital display control panel
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing with shock-absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Low 7.3 Amps power draw with 235 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Programmable for a relative humidity level between 90% and 26%
- 25 Ft. power cord and 20 Ft. long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.