XPOWER FM-88WK Multi-purpose Oscillating Misting Fan with Built-In Water Pump
The FM-88WK from XPOWER is a truly unique and versatile product with a built-in water pump. It now has oscillation for maximum coverage and cooling for all your outdoor events. Our portable water reservoir, model WT-45, is part of the "WK" kit. holds 11.8 gallons/45 liters of water at most. With our mobile water reservoir, you can use the built-in water pump to meet all of your cooling needs without the need for a garden hose line attachment. With our inline GFCI circuit protection, we provide a truly mobile misting function while keeping safety in mind.
Use your patio's FM-88W oscillating misting fan for outdoor gatherings, sporting events, pool areas, and even gardening or a greenhouse. Keeps you cool for your backyard activities while maintaining style and toughness for the outdoors. Disconnect the water line and use a powerful 1700 cfm airflow and a very energy-efficient 1 amp to completely circulate the air in your indoor space.
- Built-in water pump makes this truly a unique mister
- Mobile and convenient misting, no longer tied down to a water line source
- The “WK” kit includes our WT-45 mobile water reservoir
- Water line with built-in filter for easy maintenance operation
- Independent water pump speed control, water pump timer, and 3 speed air speed
- Dial in the perfect amount of mist and air speed to achieve your desired cooling effect
- Inline GFCI Protection built-in for safety against accidental shock
- Dual-purpose utility fan for both air circulation and Misting
- Cooling solution that creates a comfortable outdoor environment
- Convenient oscillating feature for maximum coverage and cooling
- Utilize indoor without the misting feature as a whole room air circulator for cooling and ventilation
- Perfect for outdoor living: cool down patios, pool areas, picnics, and outdoor activities
- Set up in your garden and greenhouse to keep plants healthy
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- Features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- 3 adjustable speeds with 145* tilt position and 56* oscillating feature
- Energy efficient, only 1 Amp draw with 1,700 CFM airflow output
- Easy carry handle and cord wrap design
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meet OSHA safety requirements
VOLTS / CYCLE - 115V / 60 Hz
MOTOR - 115 W
AMP - 1.0 A
RATED AIRFLOW - 1700 CFM
SPEEDS - 3 Speed Control Switch
UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 38.4
UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 24.20" x 17.1" x 40.9"
BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 52.5
BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 18.9" x 26" x 29.7"
CORD LENGTH - 10 ft
HOUSING - Polypropylene
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS - ETL / CETL
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.