XPOWER FC-300 4-Speed Portable Multipurpose Utility Fan
Enjoy higher power and air volume that a conventional fan cannot provide! Offices, classrooms, workshops, warehouses, stores, and any other commercial or residential facility that requires effective air circulation are perfect places to put XPOWER Professional Grade Air Circulator Utility Fans.
The XPOWER FC-Series is incredibly adaptable and has a surprising amount of power. It is unlike any other brand since it is designed with vortex air movement to boost cooling and rapidly improve air quality. This multi-purpose fan is ETL/CETL safety certified and has XPOWER’s advanced manufacture technology, including 4 speeds for maximum airflow, set-n-forget timer, and a rugged built-in rack for 360-degree rotational angle.
- Producing a large volume of air movement to assist in rapid drying or ventilating
- Maximized energy efficiency with a rated 2100 CFM while only drawing 1 Amp
- Durable housing with heavy duty 10 foot Wrap-Around Cord Design
- Unique grill design provides focused airflow upwards to 170 Feet
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- 4-speed operating switch with a 3-hour Set-N-Forget Timer
- Rack / Stand Included for 360-degree directional airflow
- Fully assembled, low maintenance and easy operation
- Easy portability with Grab-N-Go Handle
- ETL / CETL safety certified
Product Comparison Chart
|Model||Volts/Cycle||Motor||Power||Airflow Capacity||Speed||Cord Length|
|FC - 100||115V / 60 Hz||69 W||0.6 A||1,100 CFM||4||6 ft|
|FC - 200||115V / 60 Hz||115 W||1 A||1,300 CFM||4||6 ft|
|FC - 300||115V / 60 Hz||1/4 HP||1 A||2100 CFM||4||10 ft|
|FC - 420||115V / 60 Hz||1/3 HP||2.8 A||3600 CFM||5||15 ft|
- RPM - 600 – 1,650
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 13.0lb
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 18.6″ x 19.2″ x 9.4″
- BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 15.9 lb
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 19.7″ x 17.7″ x 10.6″
- OPERATING POSITIONS - 360°
- CORD LENGTH - 10 ft
- HOUSING - PP
- STACKABLE - Yes
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.