VetLine LowMax 44" Electric Veterinary Exam Table
Easy on your back! A great exam table with electric operation for graceful raising and lowering of the patient. Large dogs walk right on with electric operation for graceful raising and lowering of the patient from a lower level of 13.5" and a top height of 41". A duplex electric outlet is located on the base for easy plug-in of electrically operated implements. This table has a sleek, slimline look and a powerful lift capacity. Perfect for small exam rooms.
- Exam top is fabricated with 304 grade, 16 gauge stainless steel
- Top measures 22"W x 44"L with a raised edge to prevent dripping
- The base is double powder coated and will stand up to cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Foot-operated pedals on both sides, raises from 13 1/2" to 41" high
- Smooth lowering and lifting function capacity up to 300 lbs
- A stationary table with plug-in electric operation
- Duplex electric outlet on base
- Shipped fully assembled on a pallet
- Made in the USA
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes table top and hydraulic pump. 5 Year Warranty for the Table Frame for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Most items will ship within 5-7 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.