Owens Product Hunter Aluminum Double Dog Box
Owens Dog Boxes are designed from the ground up for hunters, dog trainers, and K-9 Professionals.
This all-purpose dual compartment dog box features a rugged .063 diamond tread aluminum construction and compartments with corrugated lines that provide all-weather insulation and prevent dark streaks on your dog's coat. An optional top storage compartment utilizes gas struts to make lid operation effortless and holds it open securely. The doors come standard with lockable slam latches that lay flush. Fitted with removable sliding storm covers that are slotted for use with crate cooling fans (sold separately). The Center divider has air holes for cross ventilation between the compartments. The perfect choice for hunters with dogs of all sizes (see our sizing chart below to find the right dob box for you). Made in the USA.
- Two Compartments for Small to Large Dogs
- Optional Full-Length Top Storage
- Rugged .063 Aluminum Diamond-Tread is Lightweight and Durable
- Plastic Corrugated Compartment Prevents Discoloration of Dog's Coat
- Sliding Vents on Sides for Breathability
- Lockable Slam Latch Doors with Safety Latch
- Rattle-Free Spring-Loaded Handles for Easy Transport
- Center Divider Has Air Holes for Cross Ventilation
- D-rings that can be Utilized to Strap Down in Your Vehicle
- Non-corrosive and Rust-Free
- One-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Model Comparison Chart
|Model No.||Ext. Dimensions||Compartment Dimensions||Storage||Weight||Dog Size|
|55017||36"W x 30"D x 19.75"H||18"W x 29"D x 19"H||No||50 lbs||Small-Med|
48"W x 36"D x 20"H
||24"w X 35"D X 19"H||No||85 lbs||Small-Med|
|55078||38"W x 36"D x 26"H||
18"W x 34"D x 19"H
||Yes - 6"H||90 lbs||Small-Med|
|55030||48"W x 36"D x 26"H||24"W x 35"D x 19"H||Yes - 6"H||90 lbs||Med-Large|
|55005||38"W x 45"D x 26"H||18"W x 43"D x 19"H||Yes - 6"H||90 lbs||Med-Large|
|55006||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||24"W x 44"D x 18"H||Yes - 6"H||110 lbs||Med-Large|
|55079||48"W x 35"D x 29"H||21.5"W x 33.5"D x 22"H||Yes - 6"H||90 lbs||Med-Large|
*Shipping Note - Each dog box is made to order and can take significant time to build, Call us now for an exact time frame, 888-979-5566
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Owens Dog Boxes come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty from Owens Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Owens Products Ship via Freight Carrier
- Each Dog Box is made to order and normally ship within 4-6 weeks. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Transit time can vary based on your location and normally takes 3-6 business days.
- You will receive a shipping notification with tracking when it ships
- Please ensure you fill out the shipping details accurately to avoid additional carrier fees. See definitions below to ensure you choose the correct options for delivery.
Freight Shipping Details
We use freight shipping for some items if they are oversized or the weight exceeds 150 lbs. There are several options that need to be selected when using freight as a delivery method, items arrive on a large shipping truck and require additional information to deliver properly. Below are the definitions of these options. It's important to choose the correct option for your delivery location or there may be additional fees charged to you by the freight company.
Freight shipping normally takes 3-7 business days to arrive. Once the freight carrier arrives in your area they will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted.Residential Address
A residential address is defined as any location that is zoned as residential real estate. If you own a business that is operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises it is considered "residential". Liftgate service (see below) is strongly advised for residential addresses; it is not automatically included and we have found that most residential addresses are not suitable for delivery without liftgate.Commercial Address
A commercial address is defined as an area zoned commercial real estate or zoned by your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses are used exclusively for business and have tractor-trailer access with a loading dock.Liftgate Service
A liftgate is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck that will physically lower your order to the ground so that you can take it inside your business or home. The truck driver will place your order on the ground using the liftgate and you are responsible for bringing it inside.
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock, additional fees may apply.
- No Liftgate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.
Very happy with this dog box, looks great and very strong. My buddy has some other brand and after seeing mine he's getting one. Excellent dog box!
My second purchase (now I have one for each truck), love these dog boxes they are very well made. Very satisfied and recommend to anyone that asks.
Very very nice double dog box, my husband LOVES it. Owens is top of the line. Height can be a bit low but they are deep. The dogs lay down most of the time anyway. Very happy with this dog box and highly recommend.