Northstar Plastics Cage Bank with Roller Base
Built from stain-resistant High-Density Polyethylene plastic for a time-tested and customer-approved construction. To ensure a dry, comfortable environment, grate flooring and drip trays are standard. For easy cleaning, the flooring, drip trays, and center dividers are completely removable. Lockable casters and side handles are standard for easy maneuverability. For a rust-free environment, latches are zinc coated, and hinges are stainless steel. It is delivered fully assembled.
- Modular design - an infinite combination of extra large, large, and small cage units.
- It is constructed from white HDPE plastic that is assembled with dado joints and welded.
- Interiors have smooth lines and are easy to clean.
- All hardware is stainless steel and aluminum.
- Door latches are low-profile spring slam-style latches that close securely.
- Standard removable grate floor keeps moisture away from animals.
- Optional raised grates and removable pee trays aid in capturing and disposing of waste.
Cage Bank Size Chart
Cage Bank Size Chart
Height includes roller base (7”)
4 Cage Bank - Short
4 Small Cage Modules
4 Cage Bank – Medium
2 Large, 2 Small
4 Cage Bank - Tall
5 Cage Bank
2 X-Large, 3 Large
Cage Bank - Tall
2 Large, 4 Small
Cage Bank - Wide
3 Large, 3 Small
8 Cage Bank
2 X-Large, 3 Large, 3 Small
9 Cage Bank
3 Large, 6 Small
|Individual Module Sizes||Small||Large||X-Large|
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyNorthstar Plastics warrants to the original purchaser this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required). Specific exclusions from this warranty include damage caused by accident, improper use, or abuse, including damage caused by pets. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping and handling charges. This warranty is the only warranty made by Northstar Plastics and replaces any and all previous warranties.
Northstar Plastics ships from Iowa via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18 wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.