Hanvey LIPSystem (Linked Interval Positioning System)
The Hanvey LIPSystem (Linked Interval Positioning System) offers three-point positioning support, granting you the ability to use Full Suspension Hammocks to easily trim nails and Geriatric Hip Supports to allow dogs that need additional help to stand comfortably during the groom.
Get the ideal posture from every dog and give your best performance in a fraction of the time. The Hanvey LIPSystem is the original full-length grooming arm and the perfect assistant you’ve been searching for. The specialized LIPSystem features a two point safety control that is the safest way to control a tabled dog. Sturdy enough to endure a human’s weight, this is the safest and most effective tool to keep pets in place, securing both their front and rear while they're on the table.
- Holds up to 250 lbs. for optimum safety and support
- Provides 3-point positioning support
- Mounts to table via through-bolt flange system for maximum stability
- Reduced labor costs working with big dogs. Now a single groomer can handle the large, difficult, or aged dogs.
- Strip down matted dogs in less the time.
- Clip toe nails in a fraction of the time.
- Brush the legs, tail, head, and ears on a suspended dog more quickly.
- Let the system keep the dog in place so you don't have to keep stopping to reposition the dog.
- Don't waste time adjusting the height of a grooming post arm.
- 1 LIPSystem Top Bar (Premium 304 14 Gague Stainless Steel)
- 2 LIPSystem Side Bars (Premium 304 14 Gague Stainless Steel)
- 1 Flange Kit w/ Hardware
- 1 3-Piece Loop Set (small, medium, large)
- 2 #7 QuickLink Chains
- Height: 38"
- Width: 3/4"
- Length: 35" or 40.5" (depending on table format)
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Material: Premium 304 14 gague stainless steel
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyHanvey Engineering offers a 1-year warranty on all of our equipment with the exception of the Hanvey LIPSystem, which offers a lifetime warranty. This covers all manufacturer defects and workmanship
Hanvey Engineering & Design ships from South Carolina via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.