Hanvey HairVac Dog and Pet Grooming Clipper Vacuum System
The HairVac system is a precision heavy-duty clipper and vacuum system that's guaranteed to make grooming easier. The HairVac is the quietest clipper vacuum on the market and includes full variable speed control for volume and air flow.
Hair gets vacuumed away while grooming is being done, resulting in a cleaner finish and faster processing time. Regardless what type of clippers you use, the Hanvey HairVac guarantees an amazing grooming experience that is tailored just for you and is simple to use with our wide selection of clipper base plate adapters.
- 100% variable speed control
- Empties in five seconds or less!
- Reduce cleanup times by vacuuming pet hair away as you groom.
- Delivers consistent, easy finishes
- Holds twice as much hair per gallon as competing brands
- Prevents hair splinters from reaching skin and lungs
- Keeps clipper blades cool
- Wall-mountable for safety and convenience
- So quiet that it includes an auto shut-off feature
- 1 HairVac
- 1 Hepa Filtration system
- 1 Wall Mount Bracket
1 HairVac Station Kit
- 1 8ft vacuum hose with swivel connections and UltraLite Suctionhead
- 1 clipper base plate adapter (must specify clipper brand and model in order notes)
- Unit: (H) 22” x (W) 15” (with hose attached) x (L) 12”
- Power Cord: 5ft length
- Hose: 8ft length
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Voltage: 110 – 120 AC
- Amps: 8.0
- Capacity: 5 gallons (empties in 5 seconds)
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyHanvey Engineering offers a 1-year warranty on all of our equipment with the exception of the Hanvey LIPSystem, which offers a lifetime warranty. This covers all manufacturer defects and workmanship
Hanvey Engineering & Design ships from South Carolina via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.