Hanvey HairVac II Dog and Pet Grooming Clipper Vacuum System
The HairVac II system is a precision heavy-duty clipper and vacuum system that's guaranteed to make grooming easier. This model allows for two groomers to operate at one time and serves as a cost effective alternative for salons with multiple grooming stations.
The HairVac II is the quietest clipper vacuum on the market and includes full variable speed control for volume and air flow. Hair gets vacuumed away while grooming is being done, resulting in a cleaner finish and faster processing time. Regardless what type of clippers you use, the Hanvey HairVac guarantees an amazing grooming experience that is tailored just for you and is simple to use with our wide selection of clipper base plate adapters.
- 100% variable speed gives you infinite airflow control for the ultimate flexibility in techniques and coat textures.
- Empties in five seconds or less!
- 12 gallons of capacity
- Quiet Operation - The HairVac II's variable speed control tones the system's motor down during use to reduce its sound output.
- Reduce cleanup times by vacuuming pet hair away as you groom.
- Delivers consistent, easy finishes
- Holds twice as much hair per gallon as competing brands
- Prevents hair splinters from reaching skin and lungs
- Keeps clipper blades cool
- The HairVac II is wall-mounted for safety and convenience, but also reduces the weight that the hose puts on your wrist.
- Built-in swivels on both ends of the hose keep you from fighting tangles, kinks, and figure eights for an easier groom and a longer lasting hose.
- Our fabric Hepa filtration system is self-cleaning, removable, and reusable often lasting the full life of the vac unit.
- Crush proof hoses.
- Quick release suctionheads
- 1 HairVac
- 1 Hepa Filter
- 1 Wall-mount Bracket
- 2 8ft vac hoses with swivel connectors
- 2 UltraLite Suction Heads
- 2 Clipper Base Plate Adapters
- Unit: (H) 31" x (W) 22" (with hoses attached) x (L) 15"
- Power Cord: 5ft length
- Hoses: 8ft length
- Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Voltage: 110 – 120 AC
- Amps: 8.0
- Capacity: 12 gallons (empties in 5 seconds)
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyHanvey Engineering offers a 1-year warranty on all of our equipment with the exception of the Hanvey LIPSystem, which offers a lifetime warranty. This covers all manufacturer defects and workmanship
Hanvey Engineering & Design ships from South Carolina via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.