Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Work Table
This sanitary stainless steel Work Table is the perfect additional countertop for your space. It provides additional countertops and workspace in your shop.
Constructed out of 100% 304 stainless steel, making it solid and heavy-duty. It ships fully assembled to you, saving you time and money! It comes in either 48'' or 60'' long with a 4'' backsplash.
- Heavy duty sturdy table constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel, With stainless steel reinforcement beam underneath the work table
- Fully Welded Construction
- 4 Stainless Steel Leg levelers included
- Sanitary 304 stainless steel
- 48″ or 60″ long, 24″ Deep, 34-36″ adjustable legs
- 4″ formed backsplash.
- Ships fully assembled, NO ASSEMBLY required!
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- Fully assembled stainless steel table
- (4) Heavy-duty adjustable leg levelers
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.