Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Walk-in Bathing Tub
Only 9” off the ground, the Groomer's Best Walk-in Bathing Tub is great for larger dogs, and small alike. The low, open design allows dogs to easily step into the tub - no heavy lifting required! This tub features a fully welded, polished 304-grade stainless steel design and is double-sealed to guarantee its lifetime of abundant use.
The tub features a high backsplash and side walls to protect against splashed and shaken water. The backsplash features a Multi-Lock Restraint System, providing 18 locations to secure a safe and comfortable restraint. The Walk-in Bathing Tub is shipped and ready to use!
- Polished 18-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Fully welded and double sealed for maximum durability
- Only 9" off the floor for easy pet accessibility
- Includes four pet restraint eyelets
- Comes fully assembled for out-of-the-box use
- Scratch resistant
- Tubular stainless steel legs with leg levelers.
- Five color coating options: Black, Tan, Grey, Pink and Purple
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
|48"L x 24"W x 47"H
|58"L x 24"W x 47"H
Included with Package:
- (4) Leg Levelers
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.