Groomer's Best Stainless Steel ADA Standard Bathing Tub
The grooming industry’s first ADA-compliant dog grooming tub is great for animals of all sizes with a high back and sidewalls to protect against splashed and shaken water. Available in three sizes, including 36″, 48″ or 58″ wide. All of the ADA-compliant equipment meets the requirements outlined in the 2010 ADA Compliance Standards Guideline.
The Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Bathing Tub is made of 18-20 gauge 304 stainless steel. It is famously strong, durable, and versatile. Also, Groomer's Best's unique manufacturing process provides a double layer of protection to insure the tub will not leak.
- Easy setup and assembly - just put the legs on! The tub body is already welded together for you.
- Back splash wall with 2 animal restraint eyelets.
- Guaranteed to never rust.
- High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water.
- 3 port holes so you can use a 4″ faucet or an 8″ faucet.
- Comes with a stainless steel plug that matches the tub, so you can plug the port hole that is not being used.
- 20″ Legs with leg levelers.
- Depth of the tub (for all sizes): 15"
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Size Comparison Chart
|36" tub||36"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel)||approximately 130 lbs||up to 300 lbs|
|48" tub||48"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel)||approximately 140 lbs||up to 300 lbs|
|58" tub||58"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel)||approximately 170 lbs||up to 300 lbs|
Included with Package:
- Tub basin
- (2) Solid panel legs
- (4) Leg levelers
- (1) stainless steel hole plug
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.