Groomer's Best Lockable Casters - Set of 4 Locking Caster Wheels
Lock it down or wheel it around with this set of four heavy-duty locking casters designed for Groomer’s Best bathing tubs, tables, cage banks, and low-profile tables! Easily twist them on and off with a 1-1/2″ wheel diameter and 3/8″ threaded stem. These locking casters are one of the most convenient accessories for your shop!
- Ball Bearing 360-degree swivel casters with locks, rated at 150 lbs each
- Set of 4 heavy-duty locking casters
- Easy on/off lock
- 600 lb total load (150 lb per caster)
- 1-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Standard Locking Casters
The standard Groomer's Best Locking Casters are compatible with the following Groomer's Best and Vet's Best products:
- Groomer's Best tubs
- Groomer's Best Standard Height Electric and Hydraulic Grooming Tables
- Groomer's Best Cage Banks
- Groomer's Best Cat Condos
- Vet's Best Standard Height Electric and Hydraulic Veterinary Exam Tables
Locking Casters for Low-Profile Tables
The Locking Casters for Low Profile Tables are only compatible with Groomer's Best and Vet's Best Low Profile Tables
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 1-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.