Groomer's Best Low Profile Adjustable Stainless Steel Veterinary Exam Table
The Vet’s Best Low Profile Stainless Steel Exam Table is the gold standard exam table you need. No lifting is required! Simply lower the table to the floor so your furry friend can walk on it.
Constructed with 10-gauge powder-coated steel, it is made to last a lifetime! The textured non-slip table top is steel reinforced for maximum strength and durability to support your grooming arms. It’s perfect for larger animals up to 250 lb. and easily adjusts anywhere from 12.5” to 42” by just touching the foot pedals on either side. The exam table includes storage space for your scissors and tools conveniently on both sides.
- Prevent back injuries by allowing larger dogs to step onto the table rather than be lifted up
- The electric-powered motor makes height adjustments a breeze and lifts up to a hefty 250 lbs
- Lowers to a very low profile 12.5" to a high 42"
- Industrial grade 18-gauge stainless steel top with safety-designed rounded corners - 22"W x 44"H
- Powdercoated frame and stainless steel accents prevent rust and increase durability
- Foot pedals (10-gauge Mild Steel) on both sides of the table make height adjustments even easier
- Includes low-profile casters that keep the table the same height
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- Drawers on both sides for scissors and tool
- Foot pedals on both sides
- Low profile gliding casters
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.