Groomer's Best Best Seller Low Profile Electric Grooming Table
The Groomer’s Best Low Profile Electric Grooming Table was built to save any strain caused to your body while working. No lifting is required when using this table! Simply lower the table down with the foot pedals on either side to allow any larger animals to hop on and then raise it back up when you’re ready to work!
Loaded with features to make grooming easier, the Groomer’s Best Low Profile Electric Grooming Table lowers down to 12.5″ for dogs to walk right on, raises to 42″ for your comfort, and includes two drawers that provide easy access to tools. This one-of-a-kind best-seller is constructed with 10-gauge powder-coated steel and is built to last a lifetime. The electric pump offers a quiet and smooth up-down motion and includes a foot pedal on both sides. Includes 4 adjustable leg levelers. The textured, non-slip tabletop is steel reinforced for maximum strength and durability, and the top can be ordered in five colors to match your decor.
- The electric motor lowers to 12.5″ and raises to 42″
- 10 gauge steel parts for reinforcement
- 24″x44″ table top
- Easily accessible drawers for your grooming accessories
- Powder-coated frame with stainless steel accents
- The textured sealant is non-slip and easy to clean.
- 5 Tabletop colors are available: Black, Grey, Tan, Purple, & Pink
- Lifts up to 250 pounds
- Foot pedals on both sides
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- Low profile table frame
- 24″x44″ table top in the color of your choice
- Electric components include: (1) actuator, (1) control box, and (2) foot pedals
- (4) Leg levelers
- (2) Sliding drawers with handles
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.