Groomer's Best Rust-Free Grooming Arm with Clamp
A simple little device that makes a big difference! The Groomer’s Best Flip-Top Grooming Arm with Clamp makes grooming easier than ever before. Constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel, it won’t rust or chip like other painted grooming arms, and you can simply flip the top over when not in use. It’s a must-have accessory for your new Groomer’s Best Grooming Table!
- Constructed of Heavy 10 gauge stainless steel with 1″ all stainless sleeve for grooming arm.
- Will not rust from years of use.
- Two large diameter Stainless steel clamp knobs with large diameter pads to prevent tabletop damage.
- Easy to use “T” handle ensures tight clamping on Grooming arm.
- Fits table tops up to 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Includes an easy clamping adjustment know to adjust the height from 8″ to 40″
- Top of Grooming arm flips back out of your way.
- Attaches to the table frame for more stability, not the table top.
- Designed for use with all Groomer’s Best hydraulic and electric tables
- 1-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- (1) Table Works Large Clamp
- (1) Flip-top stainless steel arm
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 1-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.