Groomer's Best Electric Grooming Table
Move up or down with ease with the Groomer’s Best Electric Grooming Table! This best-seller is constructed with 14-gauge powder-coated steel to last a lifetime and includes storage space for your tools on both sides. Simply touch the foot pedals on either side to effortlessly adjust.
The frame is powder coated in a sleek charcoal grey and is accented with stainless steel and turquoise paw prints. The table top is sprayed with a non-skid textured sealant and includes two scissor holes and two clipper blade holders that are mounted under the tabletop. Steel-reinforced for maximum strength and durability, the tabletop can also be sprayed in a color to match your decor! The electric pump offers a quiet and smooth up-down motion and includes a foot pedal on both sides. Includes 4 adjustable leg levelers.
- Height adjusts from 20" to 42"
- Foot pedals on both sides of the table
- Attractive powder coat finish in charcoal grey with stainless steel accents
- The table top is steel reinforced for grooming arms
- Textured sealant is non-slip and easy to clean
- 5 Tabletop colors are available: Black, Grey, Tan, Purple, & Pink
- Stainless Steel Triangle shaped side plates are 20 Ga 304 stainless steel
- No assembly required
- Storage for scissors and blades
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Material: Powder coat finish in charcoal gray with stainless steel; tabletop is steel-reinforced
- Size: Available in two tabletop sizes: 36"x24" or 42"x24"
- Product Weight: This product weighs 148 lbs.
- Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.
Included with Package:
- (4) Leg levelers
- Storage space
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.