Groomer's Best Double Overhead Adjustable Grooming Arm
The Groomer’s Best Overhead Grooming Arm makes grooming easier than ever before with fully adjustable sides for those hard-to-handle pets! It's a must-have accessory for your new Groomer's Best grooming table.
This grooming arm fits 36″ to 48″ tabletops and is a must-have accessory for your new Groomer’s Best Grooming Table. Constructed of 304 stainless steel, it will not rust and is built to last a lifetime.
- Includes 2 Heavy duty all Stainless Steel Clamps that will fit tables up to 1 1/2 inches thick
- Fully adjustable, one side can be higher than the other, to hold hard-to-handle pets.
- 2 Grooming arms with Overhead arms with multiple locations to clip on nooses.
- It Fits 36″ to 48″ tables.
- Easy tightening knobs
- 1-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- (2) Cast aluminum Table Works clamps for both sides of the table
- (2) Flip-top grooming arms
- (1) Overhead connection piece
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 1-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.