Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Bottle Holder
During bath time, you need to keep your product handy. That is why this multi-use Stainless Steel Bottle Holder is a convenient addition to any bathing tub! Use it to keep shampoo or tools in a nearby position by simply hanging it over the back or front wall of the tub and can be positioned anywhere it's handy for you.
- Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel, guaranteed to never rust. Holds four 32oz bottles.
- Versatile can be positioned in many places to stay out of your way but within reach.
- Designed for use with Groomer's Best Standard, Walk-Through, and Elite bathing tubs.
- 1-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 1-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.