E-Collar PG-300 Vibration ONLY 1/2 Mile Remote Dog Trainer Collar
The Most Human & Effective Dog Training Collar on the Market
The E-Collar PG-300 Vibration Only Educator is a 1 Dog, 1/2 mile range collar trainer and is the newest model from E-Collar and comes highly requested. The PG-300 is a pager only collar with 100 levels of adjustable vibration; ideal for sensitive, skittish or deaf dogs (or even cats).
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of 'blunt' stimulus to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL/SENSITIVE DOGS - very small, skittish or sensitive dogs (good for cats too!)
- 1 or 2 DOG MODELS AVAILABLE
- 100 LEVELS of vibration adjustability
- SAFE & HUMANE - Delivers a tapping sensation to vibrations but more intense
- DEAF & SERVICE DOG - approved
- WATERPROOF - Transmitter & collar receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500') and the transmitter floats!
- NIGHT USE - Transmitter has an illuminated LCD display and collars have night tracking lights, easily controlled via the transmitter.
- RUGGED - Shock resistant, rated up to 5000 Gs
- QUICK CHARGE - 2 hours charge time with included Li-Polymer batteries
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - the receiver has an ergonomic and intuitive "stopwatch" design, letting you use and not take your eyes off of your dog
- TRANSMITTER LOCATOR - Transmitter has built-in beeper to help locate your lost transmitter.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty - and lifetime limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Superior Design - Our intuitive 'stopwatch' design allows you to operate without the need to keep looking at your transmitter so you can watch and stay focused on your dog instead. The collar has a tracking light that can be set to continuously on or flashing, allowing you to track or locate your dog in the dark. The transmitter is fitted with a beeper that can be used to help you locate if lost. The transmitter is also waterproof and floats.
Stress-Free Blunt Stimulation is superior to Shock Collars
Educator collars use proprietary stimulation that’s ''blunt', not 'sharp' like a traditional shock collar. This stimulation levels are adjustable from 1 to 100 and have been found to be much stressful to the dog, yet still giving ample incentive for your dog to listen and obey your commands. To help with stubborn dogs boost levels of 1 to 60 are available. E-collar Educator dog training collars give you the most humane and safest stimulation to control dogs on all temperaments, even when in "prey drive" and all while avoiding undue stress.
Pavlovian Tone - When the button is held down, the dog first hears a 1½ second tone, followed by stimulation, unless the button is released. Dogs quickly learn to associate the tone with stimulation and soon respond to the tone itself.
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Collar Receivers
- Two (2) Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- One (1) ¾” X 30” Biothane Collars (Cut to Size)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual (includes training info)
- Lanyard for Remote Transmitter
- Storage Box
- Remote: 3.4 oz., 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick
- Receiver: 2.4 oz., 2.0” x 1.5" x 1.1”
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” x 30”, 1.46 oz. (cut to size)
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, an RMA form, and a UPS/ USPS Prepaid return shipping label to send your defective item back.
E-Collar Ships from Indiana via UPS Ground
- Items normally ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
- You will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as we ship
- Transit time is normally 2-5 business day, use the map below to estimate transit time to your location:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.
Click to download the manual
Really happy with this collar! It's the only collar that our deaf dog has not had a negative reaction to. The main benefit is the vibration levels are based on the intensity, unlike other collars that only change how long the receiver vibrates. I like the receiver too, it's really small compared to others and the quality of the entire product itself is awesome. This is the 6th vibration only collar we've tried to begin the recall training for our deaf dog and it's the only one that finally works how we need it to. Great job, very happy!