E-Collar ET-800 Boss Educator 1 Mile Remote Big Dog Trainer Collar
The Most Human & Effective Dog Training Collar on the Market
The E-Collar ET-800 Boss Educator is a 1 Dog, 1-mile range collar trainer designed specifically for large or stubborn dogs. Packed with unique features that employ a proprietary "blunt" stimulation making it the most effective and humane dog collar trainer available. The small transmitter is easy to hold, store or carry and great for situations when discreetness is necessary. The small 2.4-ounce receiver provides 100 different levels of stimulation allowing it to work well for large and small dogs, as well as alternative stimulations of tone and vibration.
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of 'blunt' stimulus to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
- LONG RANGE - 1 mile range
- FOR LARGER/STUBBORN DOGS - From 20lbs and larger
- SAFE & HUMANE - Delivers a tapping sensation to vibrations but more intense
- WATERPROOF - Transmitter & collar receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500') and the transmitter floats!
- NIGHT USE - Transmitter has an illuminated LCD display and collars have night tracking lights, easily controlled via the transmitter.
- RUGGED - Shock resistant, rated up to 5000 Gs
- QUICK CHARGE - 2 hours charge time with included Li-Polymer batteries
- VERSATILE - Select a stimulation level from 1-100, for dogs of all temperament levels. Pre-program a Boost of 1- 60 as well as vibration sensation settings.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - the receiver has an ergonomic and intuitive "stopwatch" design, letting you use and not take your eyes off of your dog
- TRANSMITTER LOCATOR - Transmitter has built-in beeper to help locate your lost transmitter.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty - and lifetime limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Superior Design - Our intuitive 'stopwatch' design allows you to operate without the need to keep looking at your transmitter so you can watch and stay focused on your dog instead. The collar has a tracking light that can be set to continuously on or flashing, allowing you to track or locate your dog in the dark. The transmitter is fitted with a beeper that can be used to help you locate if lost. The transmitter is also waterproof and floats.
Stress-Free Blunt Stimulation is superior to Shock Collars
Educator collars use proprietary stimulation that’s ''blunt', not 'sharp' like a traditional shock collar. This stimulation levels are adjustable from 1 to 100 and have been found to be much stressful to the dog, yet still giving ample incentive for your dog to listen and obey your commands. To help with stubborn dogs boost levels of 1 to 60 are available. E-collar Educator dog training collars give you the most humane and safest stimulation to control dogs on all temperaments, even when in "prey drive" and all while avoiding undue stress.
Pavlovian Tone - When the button is held down, the dog first hears a 1½ second tone, followed by stimulation, unless the button is released. Dogs quickly learn to associate the tone with stimulation and soon respond to the tone itself.
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Collar Receivers
- Two (2) Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- One (1) 1” X 30” Biothane Collars (Cut to Size)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual (includes training info)
- Lanyard for Remote Transmitter
- Storage Box
- Remote: 4.3 oz., 2.75” Diameter, 1.29” Thick
- Receiver: 2.4 oz., 2.0” x 1.5" x 1.1”
- Biothane Collar Strap: 1” x 30”, 3.1 oz. (cut to size)
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, an RMA form, and a UPS/ USPS Prepaid return shipping label to send your defective item back.
E-Collar Ships from Indiana via UPS Ground
- Items normally ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
- You will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as we ship
- Transit time is normally 2-5 business day, use the map below to estimate transit time to your location:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.
Great collar! We are really happy with the non-shock technology. It's made such an immediate difference with our german shepherd and we feel great that it's not shocking our dog. I also love that it's waterproof, so I don't have to worry when our boy jumps into the pond. His recall is really improving, loving this change!
This collar really gets results. I'm a professional trainer and have tried several other collars. We recently bought this E-collar ET-800 and have been using it with several of our larger more stubborn dogs. The pulse it gives is not a shock, it instead tenses the muscles (like tens therapy), it really grabs the attention of the dog without hurting them. We've seen significant success and will be adding more of these collar to our team. Highly recommend!!
I have a large bloodhound that is off-leash for hours at a time on Search & Rescues operations. I needed a collar with a good radius and I really like the non-shock options the E-collar provided. We use this collar every day and I can tell you it works. If you are outdoors this is the collar you need, I feel like the range is unlimited, he can really get out there and the collar still works. Great products!!
Best purchase i have made this year. Our dog is a husky with a very high prey drive. We have tried two different training classes and a boarding school with some success. Our main issue was recall. She would do well in controlled environments with no distractions however with other dogs or wildlife around (on hikes for example she would be gone). We decided on the E-collar ET-800 on the recommendation of a trainer, but were honestly pretty skeptical. Once we got the collar figured out (it didn't take long) we saw a night and day difference almost immediately! Fast forward one-week and her recall was already near perfect, outdoors on hikes and in parks etc. We are now 2 months in and almost never need to use the collar. We keep it on her in the event of a squirrel, but almost never need it. Best purchase we have made in a long time!!
Cannot begin to describe how effective this collar is. I have used 3 different ones over the last 3 years. We have a lot of acerage on our property and our dog is a rescue so she was older when she came to our home. She would get running very fast and knock people over, especially children which was dangerous. We tried others and they did not work, slow response time. This collar reacts immedietly. I watched several training videos on youtube and put them to use. The change was fast! We now have a well-mannered dog, who is happy and a joy to be around. Could not be happier, only wish we had bought it sooner.