Avante Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer
Lightweight, compact, and user-friendly patient warmer.
The Avante Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer is a lightweight, space-saving option for small veterinary clinics or transport settings because it weighs less than 10 pounds. Clinicians can easily press the one-touch temperature settings using the user-friendly interface with its digital display panel to begin effective and precise warming. The Avante Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer system is equipped with top-notch safety features, such as visual alarms, an on-board hour meter, and an integrated 0.2-micron air filter, to help ensure that it will work when you need it.
- Adjustable airflow, precise temperature delivery, and easy to use design
- Two airflow settings and hose-end temperature sensors ensure precise temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and adjustable airflow provide safe, quick temperature responses and greater heat transfer
- Tracks and reports the working status of the unit via the front panel - no need to open the unit
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Height: 28 cm (11.02 in)
- Depth: 22 cm (8.66 in)
- Width: 22 cm (8.66 in)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)
- Relative Noise Level: 55 dBA
- Filter: 0.2 μm High-efficiency Filter, 500-1000 hours
- Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-8, IEC 80601-2-35
- High: 43° ± 3°C (109.4° ± 5.4°F)
- Med: 38° ± 3°C (100.4° ± 5.4°F)
- Low: 32° ± 3°C (89.6° ± 5.4°F)
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 A
- 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 8 A
Avante Ships from Kentucky via UPS Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.