Avante Scissor Veterinary Table with Built-In Scale
Weighing your patient as you examine them will not only save you money but also boost team productivity with this integrated scale veterinary table. You will also save space as the scale is combined with the exam table.
The scale is conveniently removable from the table base thanks to the veterinary table's built-in scale design. Large dogs and elderly dogs will find the table's minimum height with built-in scale to be very handy.
- Maximizes productivity
- Improves space optimization
- Load capacity of 300 lb (136 kg)
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
- Lift capacity 300 pounds (136 Kg)
- The mobile parts of the table are on bearings
- Minimum height 11″ (27.9 cm)
- Maximum height 43″ (109 cm)
- Slide cleaners prevent the accumulation of hair in the lifting rails
- Full aluminum machined structure for a greater robustness
- The silent motor stops automatically when the maximum height is reached
- Base size : Length 42″ (106.68 cm) / Width 17.5″ (43.18 cm)
- Color: Rock Grey
- 2 preprogramed weighing modes: kg / lb
- User programmable modes: lb:oz
- Ridged, black anti-slip mat 0.135″/3.50 mm thick
- Aluminum housing indicator with metal bracket
- BMI, tare, hold, prints, auto zeroing tracking & digital calibration
- Motion detection window, auto-power off, time, backlight working mode
- Battery voltage display
- Printing-Programmable serial output content
- Dimension : 21.75″ x 42″ (610 x 1067 mm)
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.