Avante Premier XP with Wall Mount
The ideal option for veterinarians looking for a compact, reliable anesthesia machine.
- 0.1 to 4 oxygen flowmeter with a rotary float.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATEC™ compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of the vaporizer.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for the easy and fast replenishing of soda-lime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in soda-lime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3-liter bags.
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into the pop-off valve.
- Anesthesia vaporizer: New or Professionally Refurbished (Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane)
- Bain circuit adaptor: for non-rebreathing applications
- Scavenger interface: Active or Passive Scavenger Interface For the fan or blowing assemblies
- For the central vacuum system
- E-tank holder: Single and dual available
- Circuit Alarm
- Top shelf
- Optional Deeper Canister Base: This Deeper Canister Base option is exclusively available through Avante Veterinary. The Deeper Canister Base is designed for facilities that are performing procedures on patients with larger amounts of condensation. This is a common problem in many University and Research facilities.? Works great for those performing pig/swine research. The deeper base is designed to trap the condensation build up. Underneath the base is a drain that prevents one from having to empty out the carboline canister over and over.
Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.