Avante Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table with Scale
THE PANNOMED EPT VETERINARY MOBILE TREATMENT TABLE WITH SCALE SPEEDS UP PRODUCTIVITY BY SIMPLIFYING THE EXAM PROCESS.
The Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table saves veterinarians valuable time in the exam or procedure room by combining a dependable, mobile table with an exact digital scale. Veterinarian staff can change the table's height, which ranges from 12 to 40 inches, by using the complementary foot control. The table can support up to 250 pounds of weight.
The built-in digital scale can be set to display measurements in either English or metric units and has auto shutoff and auto backlight features. Contact a Avante Representative right away for more details on the Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table.
- Mobile veterinary treatment table with built-in scale.
- Designed specifically for performance in the veterinary exam and procedure room environment.
- Electrical or battery-powered height adjustable foot control.
- High-grade chassis for maximum stability.
- Transport on castors.
- Safety switch rod.
- Progressively adjustable table top.
- One-hand movement supported by pneumatic cylinder.
- 250-pound load capacity.
- Digital scale with auto shutoff and and auto backlight.
- Setting time less than 2 seconds.
- Switches from English to metric measurements based on user preference.
*Batteries are not included.
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Power: Electric 230 volt 50Hz | Battery powered
- Large Castors with Locking Mechanism: 4
- Dimensions: 51 in x 23 in
- Height Adjustment: 12 in - 40 in
- Load Capacity: 250 pounds
- No. of Keys: 5
- Auto Backlight: Yes, Selectable
- Auto Shutoff: Yes, Selectable
- LCD Height: 1 in
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.