Avante NXT5 Infusion Pump
A sophisticated motor and dual detectors are included in the Avante NXT5 to ensure the accuracy and stability of the infusion process. The long-term infusion rate was guaranteed by intelligent pulse compensation and heating technology.
- High precision pressure sensor detects down to 50mmHg within 1ms; an alarm will be triggered once blocking happens.
- Dual CPU monitors the whole infusion process in real-time.
- Built-in drip sensor to control fluids flux.
- Intelligent pulse compensation technology.
- Heating technology provides adequate temperature with over-temperature protection.
- 800 infusion records and last configuration memory.
- Built-in Lithium battery, over 8 hours working time after fully charged.
- Rate Mode, Drop Mode, and Time Mode for a wide range of applications.
- Patented anti-bolus system.
- 4" LCD display with large font.
- LED alarm light with a variety of audible and visual alarms.
- Ergonomic operation interface makes it easy to adjust and monitor the parameters to reduce errors in operation.
- Micro infusion speed 0.1ml/h up to high-speed 1500ml/h satisfies special clinic scenarios, including requirements for Neonatal.
- Software adjusting function suited for any brand of infusion sets.
- Automatic light while door is open, easy to operate at night.
- Horizontal door clip to easily close and open the door.
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Weight: 3.97 lb (1.8 kg)
- Display: 6.85 x 4.96 x 8.46 in (174 x 126 x 215 mm)
- Power Supply: 11.1 V DC
- Battery: Built-in Lithium, over 8 hours on a full charge
- Infusion Modes: Rate Mode, Drop Mode, and Time Mode
- Micro Infusion Speed: 0.1ml/h to 1500ml/h
- Accuracy: < ±3%
Avante Ships from Kentucky via UPS Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.