Avante Microhematocrit Centrifuge
The best centrifuge for most uses. The operations of the Avante Microhematocrit centrifuge are timer activated. You can change the running time between 0 and 60 minutes. Made with a sturdy steel casing that is heavy gauge and rubber suction feet that prevent the unit from creeping or moving while in use.
- A safety latch and inner switch shut-off are standard
- Holds 24 slides
- Avante sells this unit new
- Used for capillary purposes only
- Accommodated with rotor (F-2415) for 24 places capillary of 1.5 mm of 75x1.5 mm (O.D)
- Safety power shutout lid.
- Safety latch and lock.
- Automatically brake to complete stop in 13 seconds when time has passed.
- Max speed up to 12000 rpm and max RCF up to 14490 x g.
- Reader disc included.
- Sophisticated modular electronic circuit is easy for handling.
- N.W. (kgs) - 7.6
- Timer (Min) - 30 (Spring)
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Avante Ships from Kentucky via UPS Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.