Avante HTP-1500 Heat Pump
The HTP-1500 heat pump provides the ideal veterinary warming solution. It is simple and handy to use, has a sizable reservoir opening for simple filling, and can be filled with tap water. A localized area can receive a constant temperature thanks to the pump and pads. Heavy-duty and patchable veterinary pads are readily available.
New HTP-1500 models are offered by Avante Veterinary.
- Four pad sizes available
- Real-time display
- Uses tap water
- Extremely accurate, can be calibrated to within 1.0° F
- Three temperature safety units to prevent overheating
- Hi-Limit switches can be tested without taking the unit apart
- Pads may be used directly against the skin or with a light-weight fabric cover for additional protection
Documents and Resources:
*To download click below*
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Small: 20 in x16 in
- Medium: 20 in x 29 in
- Large: 20 in x 44 in
- X-Large: 20 in x 57 in
HEAT PUMP SPECIFICATION:
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7 in (25.4 cm x 17.78 cm)
- Tank capacity: 51 oz (1500 mL)
- Temperature range: 75° to 107° F (24° to 42° C)
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.