Avante Citadel 180 Veterinary Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
For veterinary facilities looking for a fully functional electrosurgery generator at a reasonable price, the Avante Citadel 180 is a great option.
The Citadel 180 has a wide range of cut and coagulation settings, making it simple to program for almost any procedure. Self-diagnostic procedures aid in creating a sterile and secure environment.
Ask your us for more information on the optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, smoke evacuator, and suction irrigation module available for the Avante Citadel 180!
- Stable, 180-watt power supply over a wide range of tissue with innovative tissue feedback technology.
- Patient return electrode monitoring for increased safety during every procedure.
- Various cut and coagulation settings enhance the unit’s versatility and efficiency.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Easily-programmable for quick and simple setup.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Durable, water-proof foot pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.
Documents and Resources:
*To download click below*
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Length: 15 in (38 cm)
- Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Height: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: < 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Operating Voltage: 180-265 V AC
- Max Power input: 1000 VA
- Fuse: 4 A
- UPS Backup: 1KVA
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Sp Cut - Programmable Pulse or continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Pure - Continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Blend - Bursts repeating at 29 kHz 55% ON cycle, 120 W at 300 Ω, CF 2.5
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Micro - Lower output voltage, 50 W at 110 Ω, CF 1.5
- Macro - Higher output voltage, 50 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
- Damped Sine wave 460 kHz
- Soft - Repetition Frequency 62 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 5.0
- Fulgurate - Repetition Frequency 34 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
- Spray - Randomized Repetition Frequency 34 kHz < f < 50 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 8.0
- Leakage Currents
- RF leakage current
- Monopolar: < 150 mA rms
- Bipolar: < 60 mA rms
LOW FREQUENCY LEAKAGE CURRENTS:
- Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 μA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- 3 Microprocessor Controlled 6Sense Technology with sampling rate above 4000 sense/second
- Maximum output power deviation < 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater at any setting with PER-98
- Measuring frequency: 85 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measuring current: < 10 μA
- Acceptable resistance range: Dual Area PREM Patient Return Electrode: 10-135 Ω, Single Area Patient
- Return Electrode: < 10 Ω
Avante Animal Health ships from Kentucky via Freight CarrierAs soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.