Avante Bain Circuit Adaptor
The most popular accessory for anesthesia machines is the Bain Circuit Adaptor. It is simple and quick to install and works with all anesthesia machine brands. The Bain circuit adaptor, which is used in many veterinary hospitals and clinics, can improve the standard of your business.
- reduces breathing resistance
- includes a momentary pop-off valve
- included pressure gauge offers excellent visibility of circuit pressure
- integrated gas evacuation valve (a one-quarter-turn valve designed for rapid transger between spontaneous and controlled ventilation)
- integrated gas evacuation exhaust port is built into the mounting bracket, eliminating the risk of obstruction in the tube
- integrated 0.5 cm H20 check valve built into the adaptor to reduce the possibility of a faulty evacuation system drawing out into the patent's fresh gas supply
- easy to install
5-Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- length: 7" | 18 cm
- width: 2.75" | 7 cm
- height: 6.25" | 16 cm
- weight: 5.5 lbs | 2.5 kg
Avante Ships from Kentucky via UPS Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.