A&E Cage Company 48"x36" Play Top Bird Cage
Are you looking for a Bird Cage with plenty of space for your pet to have fun? Look no more! Birds would love A&E Cage Co's Play Top Bird Cage. With huge internal dimensions, this glorious cage has plenty of room for your medium to large size bird or multiple birds.
You'll love the easily maintainable removable tray and four feeder doors for the easy access it provides you. The cage also features one breeder door. The cage top perch has a stepladder approach. Choose from a variety of colors to customize the cage just for you and your birds. This cage features one-inch bar spacing.
Note: Assembly is required
- 304 Medical Grade Stainless Steel is tested safe and completely non-toxic to your bird!
- Large Front door for easy access.
- Bird-proof front door and feeder door locks.
- 1 wood perch and 4 swing-out feeder doors.
- 4 Stainless Steel feeder cups inside feeder stations.
- Features vertical bars on the front and back, and horizontal bars on the sides.
- Features a slide-out grill and tray for quick and easy waste removal.
- Play top with 2 ladders, a perch, and a toy hook.
- 2 Stainless Steel feeder cups in the play top.
- Slide out tray underneath playpen keeping cage mess free.
- The cage sits on easy-glide non-marking casters for simple movement from room to room.
- Removable seed catcher.
- Bar Spacing: 1"
- Bar Gauge: 5.0 mm
- Cage weight: 227 lbs
- Internal Dimensions: 48"(W) x 36"(D) x 50"(H)
- External Dimensions: 48"(W) x 36"(D) x 76"(H)
Manufacturer's Six (6) Month WarrantyA&E Cage Company warrants that all products it sells meet A&E's standard specifications for the product and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. Seller makes no other warranties, express or implied, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded. Buyer must notify within 30 days of discovery that a product fails to meet the standards and warranty provided herein and follow the procedures set forth below for merchandise returns in order to obtain repair, replacement, or refund of the purchase price.
A&E Cage Company ships from New Jersey via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carriers do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.