A&E Cage Company 26"x20" Victorian Open Top Bird Cage
A&E Cage Company Victorian Open Top provides your pet with a cozy and roomy living space. This user-friendly open-top series from A&E has feeding door locks and a big, bird-proof entrance door for easy access.
For the protection of you and your pets, the bird cage also converts into a play top. The cage's play-top design allows your bird to stretch their wings comfortably outside the cage. It is made of sturdy wrought iron and has been baked with a non-toxic powder coat finish.
Note: Assembly is required
- Birdproof front door & feeder door locks
- Bird cage top opens into play top
- Horizontal side bars, vertical bars front & back
- 3 swing-out feeder doors & additional breeder box door
- 3 stainless steel feeder cups & 2 perches
- Removable seed catcher
- Slide-out grill & tray for easy cleaning
- 4 easy rolling casters
- Legs can be removed for tabletop use
- Non-toxic, durable, and safe powder-coated finish
- Exterior Dimensions: 26"x20"x65"
- Interior Height: 35"
- Bar Spacing: 1/2"
Manufacturer's Six (6) Month WarrantyA&E Cage Company warrants that all products it sells meet A&E's standard specifications for the product and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. Seller makes no other warranties, express or implied, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded. Buyer must notify within 30 days of discovery that a product fails to meet the standards and warranty provided herein and follow the procedures set forth below for merchandise returns in order to obtain repair, replacement, or refund of the purchase price.
A&E Cage Company ships from New Jersey via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.