Groomer's Best Stainless Steel ADA-Compliant In-Line Bathing Tub
The Grooming Industries Very First ADA-compliant In-Line Bathing Tub is perfect for crowded spaces. Constructed with a fully welded tub body and double sealed to guarantee no leaking or rusting. Line the tubs up in a row for crowded spaces.
Groomer’s Best In-Line Bathing Tub is very similar to our best-selling ADA Walk-Through Bathing Tub, but in a different configuration. The removable clip-on ramp allows ease of access for the animals and conveniently unclips to store elsewhere. Don’t have the wall space for a standard tub? Try an in-line bathing tub. Available in multiple sizes, including 48″ or 58″.
- Fully welded and double sealed to guarantee no leaking or rusting.
- Easy Set up and assembly, just put the legs & ramp on!
- Includes a non-slip ramp with Lift & Slide design.
- Constructed of 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel.
- Dogs of all sizes can easily walk up the clip-on ramp themselves.
- 20″H legs with leg levelers.
- Water ports are on the center front of backsplash, 3″ down
- The sliding ramp is optional from the side.
- In 48" and 58" sizes.
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
Included with Package:
- Tub basin
- (2) Solid panel legs
- (4) Leg levelers
- (1) Non-slip clip-on ramp
- (1) Stainless steel hole plug
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.