XPOWER XD-85L2 145-Pint LGR Commercial Dehumidifier with Automatic Purge Pump
The XPOWER XD-85L2 Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier is the updated version of the XD-85L2 in that it now has an integrated storage compartment on the top of the housing for the power cord and drains hose, therefore eliminating the need for Velcro straps and saving precious space in your work vehicle. The XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier attains the highest level of humidity control and water removal efficiency.
The ultra-compact design allows you to remove up to 85 pints a day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH). The XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier features a patented “Dual Intake” which can be closed in temperatures below 68°F to optimize the dehumidification process by reducing the stress level on the compressor. Designed to maximize storage space, the compact XD-85L2 stacks nested up to 3 units high and feature 2 molded handle grip points on the top of the unit. BONUS – The XD-85L2 includes a convenient and fully assembled fold-down handle and wheels for easy transport and storage.
The XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier features an electronic display that helps in monitoring the temperature and humidity at the exhaust, as well as recording the total operating life of the dehumidifier. Lay flat ducting can be applied to the exhaust point of the dehumidifier with the ducting ring that is included on the unit to transport warm/dry air to where it is needed. It is easily performed by hand with no extra tools. The XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier also features an auto purge condensate pump, superior compared to industry competitors, that is capable of purging collected moisture through the provided 40′ drainage hose (10’-12’ vertically and 28’-30’ horizontally). Weighing 70.5 LBS, the easily transportable XD-85L2 gives you the ultimate LGR performance in a size that fits in crawl spaces and other tight areas. Roto-molded Polyethylene Plastic provides a durable housing that is capable of enduring the most rugged restoration job sites.
- The ready to use XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier includes a fully assembled Fold-Down handle with wheels to simplify the transportability of this lightweight dehumidifier
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the need to monitor and manually empty the water reservoir
- Automatic speed control increases or decreases the fan speed based on the relative humidity and ambient temperature levels in the space requiring dehumidification
- Water removal capacity: 85 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 145 Pints/Day at Saturation (90°F, 90% RH)
- LGR performance with operating range between 33°F - 105°F (0.6°C - 40.6°C)
- Optimal dehumidification process with low efficient 6.7 Amps draw
- 180 CFM of warm, dry air passes through the exhaust to help optimize drying capability
- Dual intake technology and digital display monitor current humidity and operating time
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing that features a nested stacking design
- 25 ft. power cord and 40 ft. long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.