XPOWER B-27 Super Tub Pro Double Motor 6 HP Pet Grooming Dog Force Dryer
The XPOWER B-27 Double Motor Force Dryer is the most powerful dryer you will ever use! The XPOWER B-27 Super Tub Pro is the most powerful force air dryer for the removal of heavy/saturated water for pets just out of the bathing tub. With a powerful 6 HP double motor design, the Super Tub Pro delivers a high velocity/speed airflow with motor heat to dry the thickest coats, reducing drying time so that our furry friends don't have to stay still for too long!
The protective 3-filter system keeps hair out of the motor keeping your dryer running efficiently. A highly balanced motor and improved carbon brush design create at least 40% less noise than our nearest competitor and increase the motor life of the dryer. It is also made with durable ABS plastics and comes complete with 3 styling nozzles. The XPOWER Super Tub Pro is ideal for groomers who desire a powerful yet quieter force air pet dryer for the bathing/washing area with versatility in airflow control, which allows you to dry beyond “dripping wet” down to “semi-moist” - especially on dense, double, and cotton type coats that require robust, motor-heated air penetration to speed up drying.
- The quietest double-motor professional pet grooming dryer - without sacrificing air pressure!
- Two powerful 3 HP brush motors (6 HP total), producing up to 180 CFM of airflow
- Powerful and Energy-Efficient
- Patented noise reduction technology for QUIET double motor operation
- Variable Speed Control for precise airflow
- The heat from natural motor-warmed air
- Lightweight and Durable ABS Housing Design
- Unique Washable 3-filter system keeps the machines running clean and efficiently
- Comes with one 8' long x 1.7" diameter high-flex heat-resistant hose and 3 secure screw-on styling nozzles: Cone, flat, and round
- Wall (WMK-2) and Stand Mount (SMK-3) Optional
- 10 Ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Dual Thermal Protection
- Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
Unit Comparison Chart
|XPOWER B-8 ELITE PRO||115V / 60 Hz||4 HP||12 A||150 CFM|
|XPOWER B-8S ELITE PRO||115V / 60 Hz||4 HP||12 A||150 CFM|
|XPOWER B-25 Pro Force Plus||115V / 60 Hz||4 HP||12 A||160 CFM|
|XPOWER B-24 Thermal Ace Force||115V / 60 Hz||3 HP||12 A||150 CFM|
|XPOWER Super Tub Pro B-27||115V / 60 Hz||6 HP||19 A||180 CFM|
- SPEEDS - Variable Speed Control
- RPM - 31,000
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 13
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 17.7 x 6.3″ x 9.3″
- BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 14.8
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 20.5″ x 9.8″ x 9.6″
- CORD LENGTH - 10 ft
- HOSE LENGTH - 8 ft
- NOZZLE ATTACHMENTS - Yes
- HOUSING- Injection Mold ABS
- DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION - Yes
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx GroundAs soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.